My name is Dave E Wilkes and the reason I have started this blog is because of the problems that a low self esteem (or self image) can cause
I’ve seen these effects in my clients
And, maybe more importantly, I’ve seen them in myself too.
Where Did I Start?
I was brought up in the north of England.
My parents worked hard to make ends meet and our family was raised with the belief that we children should be seen and not heard.
Looking back I can see that we were a dysfunctional family, which is a long winded way of saying that we didn’t really communicate with each other.
And, to be honest, being a good communicator is still something that does not come easily to me.
And each time I work through a specific problem, things often get a little easier and my communication becomes a little better.
Who Is Dave E Wilkes?
I’m in my sixties, and I have many parts to myself :-
- I am a husband, father and grandfather.
- I enjoy walking cycling and playing guitar, and
- I am a healer and therapist offering massage and other modalities to specialise in removing body pain and overcoming emotional & physical problems to help get your life on track.
My wife and I have a dog and two cats.
And we now live in southern Spain.
I’ve been a therapist for almost 40 years and during that time I have become more and more aware of the difficulties caused by having a poor self image or poor self esteem.
And the thing is that many, if not all, of my clients would have no idea that their therapist had or has problems of his own (just as we all have in one way or another).
I’ve started this Blog to help others overcome their self esteem and their self image difficulties.
I hope to hear from you. And if you can let me know what type of things you would like me to cover, then I will do my very best to help.
I see this Blog as a way of improving our experiences in the journey through life for both of us. For you. And for me.
Here Is My Gift To You
If you like what you see here, I would like you to come along with me by checking out my Self Esteem Booster Video (just watch and follow along and notice how your self esteem gets better and better).
I will also send you my mini e-Course to help you transform your self belief into real self respect and a wonderful self image.
Just fill in the details below to get immediate access to my video.
If you would like more information about my Self Esteem Booster Video and e-Course go to Boost Your Self Esteem in Minutes
You can contact me if you have any questions and I would appreciate it if you would leave a comment below.
- How To Boost Self Esteem Tip 3 - Choose Your Challenge
- How To Boost Self Esteem Tip 2 - Live In The Real World
- How To Boost Self Esteem Tip 1 - Better and Better
- How To Boost Your Self Esteem - Set Boundaries
- Get Good Self Esteem And Hit Problems On The Head
- Dads, Do You Use These Two Methods To Give Your Daughter Good Self Esteem?
- Exactly What Is Self Esteem
- Dark Side of Twitter: Stars blame tweets on rehab, low self esteem ... even attempted suicide
- I have the ugliest boobs on the planet. Reddit, what are you super self-conscious about?
- Hawaii Kai Library hosts Building Self Worth in Teens Program - Urban Oahu
- Why Boys Are Inclined to Under-Achieve and Girls Lose Self-Esteem in Early ... - RH Reality Check (blog)
- Emotionally healthy kids need friendships - Philadelphia Inquirer (blog)
- Beyonce, Anderson Cooper Interview: Singer Opens Up About Her Self-Esteem ... - AOL Music (blog)
- The self-esteem of the fat people is boosted when they become in ...
- Beyonce, Anderson Cooper Interview: Singer Opens Up About Her ...